Monday, April 04, 2005

Sanyo's 16:9 4000 ANSI lumens projector is AWESOME!

My new favorite projector is the ultimate cross-over projector, in my opinion. Sanyo's new PLV-WF10 is the industry's first, bright 16:9 projector that's affordable. At under $13,000, this 4K lumen native 720p LCD projector is PERFECT for boardroom, conference room, large venue and even home cinema applications.

It's about time!

There are thousands of applications out there where the need for a bright, 16:9 aspect ratio projector is required. What's taken the projector market so long to get us here? Well, I'm not going to worry any longer about that and will recommend the new Sanyo PLV-WF10 to anyone and everyone who asks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gary, maybe because outside of being a top AV sales person, i am addicted to politics and blogging, i am used to my favorite blogs offering an email service that lets me know that there are new posts.

just a thought.

How about those HEELS! GO UNC.

LOVE THE BLOG!


Gray Brendle

ps I hope that i havn't missed the email option on the site, if so let me know grayb@seedcomm.com

7:42 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Gray --

Stay tuned. We'll likely have a solution related to that before long!!

Denise Harrison
Editor-in-Chief
rAVe

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home